Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 June, 11:06
GEORGENEWS Telegram - 8:51pm Eastern...

So let me get this straight, it's announced there are going to be Hearings for the J6 Capitol incident starting in June, and Son of a gun they just so happen to "catch" somebody at the Capitol with ammo and body armor right as we enter June... πŸ™„

Thats almost as convenient as the time a PA Bridge Collapsed the same Day Biden Arrived there to talk about infrastructure...

Or that time Clintons Campaign lawyer's trial wS scheduled to start May 16th and May 14th the Buffalo Shooting happened! ...or how once booms started happening in said trial in the form of the FBI and her former staff throwing her under the bus Uvalde happened!

Or like the time Hillary Clinton was Scheduled to testify on Benghazi "as early as next week" and exactly one week later Sandy Hook happened!

Or like the Time the Benghazi Master Mind's Trial was Scheduled to start on Oct 2nd and on Oct 1st the Las Vessage Massacre occured..

https://t.me/georgenews/42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
Wow. That is saying something coming from George. Big Dynamic change.

and i like it. πŸ™πŸ™
11:46 PM - Jun 03, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bktastic__ in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 June, 11:46
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
I thought the same thing, Brett.
It's a forward from someone else, but they shared it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
04 June, 12:16
Kash and Gregg Phillips have openly embraced Anons in the last two weeks which has also felt like another step or two forward…

I’ve been envisoining the last few weeks like a chisel being struck into the dam: Closer and closer to water with each blow.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 June, 09:06
On a serious note Kim, its important for people who have recently awakened to know how evil this witch was. I'm so cynical these days and I'm tired of hearing from her when most of us know she's gone. But this is how this movie is rolling.
Please accept my apology for reacting like I did on such a serious matter that people need to know. I love the info you put out. Keep up the good work.❀