Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 June, 11:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
He posted that once before and deleted it and I caught it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 June, 11:07
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
IYKYK :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
03 June, 10:57
I [0]'d with you on my post.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
03 June, 11:13
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Then I had a 10:29 PM TS as in 1:29 Time of death for JFK or 1:11 on a gun violence post.💥💥💥

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 June, 10:24
Wow

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 June, 10:27
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Barefoot Spirit WWG1WGA @RightOnCue
03 June, 10:23
Ok, i know its a Pokemon but i dint get the reference. WTF does a Blastoise do? 😂

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
03 June, 10:17
are you kidding me!?!