Beck Step @BlonDDE45
Our gas prices went up .24 over night, last night and will probably get worse. My electric bill has gone from an average of 175.00 a month to 360.00 a month. Groceries have doubled and most perishables you buy rot in a couple days. Thank goodness I planted a garden. I am thankful I can at least, somewhat still afford to pay for these things, even though it is hurting big time. I feel for those that have lived paycheck to paycheck before all this hit and are now being hit even harder. My hubby and I have packed food boxes from what we have to give to those who are struggling. Our school lunch ladies have been packing free food all week for families or anyone that wants it. We are a small town but they have packed over 860 food bags a day and run out. God bless them. However, this stops on July 1. I worry for people as prices keep going up and resources dwindle.
09:13 PM - Jun 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
18 June, 06:19
In response Beck Step to her Publication
😇i have the same question. where do you get the date July 1st?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
18 June, 06:51
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Sorry if that was confusing. July 1 is when the schools stop giving out free food..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
18 June, 05:10
In response Beck Step to her Publication
July 1st?