Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 June, 04:39
I know I'm needy with prayer requests for Frens and Friends...However You all matter to me. I'll bother God until I get answer till the day I die.

Love & God, won and continues to win...

Thank You all soooooo much.

Bless Up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
03 June, 04:42
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
No prayer request is too small fren! What requests can I lift up to the Lord for you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 June, 04:48
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I personally have no requests...however some fellow Anons are in need of encouragement and blessings.

Actually, I need you to ask God to bless your socks off as well! I'm grounding atm.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
Thanks! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ For all the above over the next bit! Be blessed fren! I started โ€œgroundingโ€ everyday for the past week or so. Seriously.. I feel and know the difference! Good stuff!
04:54 PM - Jun 03, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
03 June, 04:56
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ