Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
03 February, 08:02
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I was told yesterday to be sure to wear two masks from now on! I said why don't ya just wear the box and totally be safe with "their science...They can't make up their minds!"

I do not wear masks, never have, never will. I had a five year old girl look up at me..."Her eyes said what makes you Special to not wear these face diapers?" "I said to that sweet baby...
"I'm a rebel Dotty" and "Free Thinking's My Middle Name."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 February, 07:30
Nice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deb Forbes @CrazyLady
03 February, 06:35
It's hard to believe people can't see what a farce those masks are. Over 30 yrs ago OSHA was warning about the danger of even Drs. wearing them for extended periods of time. Now these idiots are wearing them 24/7. And even if you put the facts in their face they call YOU a liar. WTH? That's the power of the press I guess!