Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 June, 01:22
Serious question.
What Government / Religiose / Corporate system(s) do you have faith in?
Most will just want to say None but surely there has to be some.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Collins @NinjaMomma
01 June, 06:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i dont even trust the vocation I was called to serve - nursing. My heart breaks each and everyday knowing that my profession has been lied to and apart of some wicked, evil, experiment. I had always felt that God called me to be a nurse and to care for people. The sad part is that healthcare is STILL following CDC guidelines. I try to keep myself healthy so I dont end up in a hospital. My heart is truly broken…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
01 June, 10:35
In response Karen Collins to his Publication
i have been a nurse for 30 years. a couple of years ago i realized i / we have only known what we were allowed to know. all that training and education is a joke to reality. we knew most pharmaceuticals were a life sucking vortex especially cancer treatments. it sickens me to think of what might have been. if i want to see heads roll at the top of “healthcare” i am sure there are tons of people like us in every aspect of religion, government, and corporate. i actually relish the thought of a return to small rural practices.

Karen Collins @NinjaMomma
i agree. i would work for nothing if i knew we were really helping and healing people. 😞
08:18 PM - Jun 02, 2022
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NinjaMomma in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karen Collins, click on at the bottom under it