Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
02 June, 07:34
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 June, 07:43
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming=316

Donald J Trump Enough Is Enough=316
We Ain't Going To Take It Anymore=316
Spying On Me Was Never Allowed=316

Guess What Satan Does Not Win=316
None Of The Wicked Will Be Forgiven=316
Its' Just A Matter Of Time Now=316
God Holds All Of The Power Of Heaven=316

Save My Children Save My Children=316
If Not Us Who If Not Now When=316

I Am Not Of The World But I Am In It=316
Jesus Christ Resurrection=316
Lord Jesus Christ Is Here Now=316
The World Is Waiting For You=316

Here Is Wisdom And Understanding=316
Nothing Else Matters Only God=316
Rise Above Open Your Eyes Up=316
Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder=316
Choose Your Words Wisely=316

Repatriation Of Gold Reserves=316
Yes Yes A Thousand Times Yes=316
I Want To Have A Nice Life Don't You=316
And They Lived Happily Ever After=316

The Rider Upon The White Horse=316
Thy Kingdom Come Thy Will Be Done=316
3 Pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
02 June, 06:58
THE REAL MUSK WAS REMOVED, HE WAS IN THE PEDO GAME, ALL ASSETS FROZEN BUI;T THE TUNNELS UNDER DISNEY LAND AND CALIFORNIA, HIS BORING COMPANY! HIS TWEETS DO NOT SOUND LIKE ELON, SOMEONE ELSE IS RUNNING HIS PAGE, MOST LIKELY WHITE HATS.. HE WAS BEING FORCED TO USE HIS MONEY TO PUT UP THE SATELLITES FOR STAR LINK! 49 OF THEM BLEW UP, ELON BLEW THEM UP..THIS IS WHEN THEY TOOK HIM DOWN!

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
02 June, 07:17
In response KAT HOOKER to her Publication
The CNN spin on the satellites that were lost

Starlink is a low orbit satellite system that some people are tying to the QFS which sounds nuts to me.

( https://www.space.com/spac... )
🔻
The first 60 Starlink satellites launched on May 23, 2019, aboard a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket. The satellites successfully reached their operational altitude of 340 miles (550 kilometers) — low enough to get pulled down to Earth by atmospheric drag in a few years so that they don't become space junk once they die.

As of Jan. 5 2022, 12,480 satellites have been launched in all of history with only 4,900 still active, according to the European Space Agency(opens in new tab).