Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 June, 03:49
fall 'guy'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
My discernment for spotting them is non existent.
I just go with they all dudes at this point.
03:52 PM - Jun 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 June, 02:47
a laugh fell out my mouth😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jodie Jennings @Jodie
03 June, 08:32
watching i love lucy last night trying to find out, damn it

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
03 June, 08:31
They are all dudes! I am a little girl in Mn, lets address Ilan next please.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 June, 04:50
Sharing from Fr. Dave Nix.

Padre Peregrino, [Jun 1, 2022 at 6:56 PM]
What we're grappling against in this woke culture right now is reality, not politics.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 June, 12:14
I have noticed when i do have my tv on all commercials are mostly transgender . They are pushing this so hard and these young kids think its okay . We need the truth to come out now .

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 June, 12:10
from long ago!! 😖
https://youtu.be/Sj8UxrnIc...
"Are You A Boy Or Are You A Girl?" w'Lyrics where needed.- "The Barbarians". - YouTube

No copyright infringement intended. This video's purpose is solely to highlight the talent of the band and songwriters. One of the great "garage band" rock s...

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
03 June, 11:31
Wait but how do they have kids (my wife)

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 June, 11:02
and the "dudes" be women?

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
03 June, 06:03
TS 3:52>253>28

1 of 2

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
03 June, 12:47
So when they get prostate cancer, .....yeah, they'll say they have breast cancer.

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 June, 12:42

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
02 June, 11:19
still a mystery

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 June, 10:47
IF SHE GOT A APPLE 🍎🍏
SHE GOT A BANANA 🍌🍌🍌

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
02 June, 09:51
Clavicles. Easier to spot than surgically removed
adam's apples.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 June, 08:57
same

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
02 June, 08:51
June is actually ‘MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS’ month. Love ya VK!

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
02 June, 08:46
Oh, daayyuuumn! You are hysterical, VK!
💚😂🤣

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
02 June, 08:31
…too many to count. “The truth will shock the World”!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
02 June, 08:27
Volkner and Greenspan will not have the legacy they had hoped.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
02 June, 06:09
This knowledge has me quite upset at a few of my young adulthook crushes mate.

Just saying… lol

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 June, 06:08
Seriously, trying to be objective doesn't anyone on the left think all the gender bending shenanigans at the highest levels of govt, finance, media and religion a bit disconcerting? I mean c'mon man!

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
02 June, 06:23
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
02 June, 06:07
Agreed.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 June, 06:05
😂🤣

Laritha Savage @Laritha
02 June, 06:04
It's a slap to the women's movement. All the important women are dudes.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 June, 05:52
I have learned some telltale signs. Men's shoulders slope downward, adam's apple (of course), brow bone is pronounced, they have a square jaw and most of the time a penis

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
02 June, 05:45

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 June, 10:23
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
they all got beat with the ugly stick

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 June, 11:29
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
man trannies.............🤢🤮💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 June, 07:02
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
You are the company you keep 😆

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 June, 12:45
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
EEEEk .. amazing this creature did not break cameras....

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 June, 05:33
Are/R = 18:)

We The People @OutOfMatrix
02 June, 05:17

Jody Donohue @Jody
02 June, 05:09
lmao 😂