Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
I have so many words for him but I think I'll just keep my mouth shut. Everybody already knows what a PIG he is. DEMON. Ohhhh, here I go...somebody stop me...
01:53 PM - Jun 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 June, 08:21
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
[They] are ALL Evil, Satanic, Perverts. Identify [them] for who they really are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
03 June, 08:18
Keep it coming jade....I dont think you could ever say enough to describe what a piece of evil shit he is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 June, 02:18
Feel free to express it all Jade...He is burning in hell for everything he has done, this isn't the first CHILD to accuse him and it won't be the last, filthy disgusting rat, reminds me of Spacey!!!!!!!
"Vengeance is mine said the Lord", but I too, can't wait to watch him go down!🔥💥

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
02 June, 02:08
They have a slush fund just for that kind of thing. Others have used it for that too.

They have a slush fund just for that kind of thing. Others have used it for that too.

Matt Wil @mattw5150
congress has a tax payer funded slush fund to pay off sexual harassment claims.

Matt Wil @mattw5150

Matt Wil @mattw5150

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 June, 02:05
Demon Pig

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 June, 02:01
Could truth about to come out?
I would say get some more popcorn, but if you know the assertions about him, you are sick each time you see, hear or think about this.
🤮

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
02 June, 02:00
Girl, we ain't mad at you for being on a roll... We're thinking even worse things to call him!! But, I will follow your lead and reserve them for the day of his arrest. Then, I just might let a few erudite words rip!

02 June, 02:13
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
👍👍👍

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 June, 01:59
UNSPEAKABLE EVIL ... on so many levels

02 June, 02:16
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
PERFECT TRUTH!