Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
More strange lights abroad.

Anyone see the lightshow last night in the North East?
12:58 PM - Jun 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
06 June, 02:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
some guesses: sun simulator glitching out or rehearsal for fake alien invasion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
03 June, 08:37
How about seen a massive size straight line of lights moving through the sky, as a ship, or something.
then changing direction and moving north from position , then sitting in one position for hours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
03 June, 05:11
I've seen lights like this happening in a cloud while out fishing one night on Macleay Island ... next minute lights stop and a huge jet flies out of the cloud ... like WTF

Miss. Messina @Messina
03 June, 04:35
I need to move to the NE lol sounds enlightening ☝️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 June, 02:40
Yes, I did out my living room window. The sky was insane. I should have ran outside to photograph it.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 June, 02:21
Haha thats me i seent this shit

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 June, 02:29
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Wow!

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
02 June, 10:47
Yes: Hours upon hours of it!

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
02 June, 10:42
Some pilot forgot the turn signal on is what the news said.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
02 June, 09:05
PRINCE ANDREW TESTS POSITIVE VOTE FRAUD STILL A THING

AVENATTI GETS 4 YEARS FOR DEFRAUDING STORMY DANIELS

My Next Piece Is Called. Nothing Can Stop What's Coming. I Am The Punisher. Here Comes The PAIN.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Lysanne anon @lysanne
02 June, 08:57
I thought the alien invasion was bumped for Monkey Pox!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 June, 08:08
My Famz & I saw Quite a Light Show on Sunday night while we were Outside for hours :) We are in the SouthEast :) It was wild as while We were watching it a High Pitch sound happened & We all heard it 😎🤯

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
03 June, 05:19
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
🤣normal not weird sure it is jut "weather", or whatever its called.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 June, 06:26
33 degrees.
Q Post 33

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 June, 06:25
Each night I sit outside with the dogs, drink a beer and watch the sky. See a few satellites go by and usually a couple shooting stars.
But lately the satellites are displaying unusual characteristics. Appearing in trajectory suddenly then BAM! Gone. Others appear to display a light. Fully strange. Those lights look to have a rhythm/pattern to them. Curious.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
02 June, 06:22
Nothing like that, saw what looked like a UFO meeting a few months back, about a dozen playing tag

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
02 June, 05:13
Oh good maybe it's my galactic family coming to get me. lol 🛸

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 June, 02:46
no was out for a bit too unless i wasn't paying attention which could be true

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
02 June, 02:35
Should we tell all the good people watching the day & time?
Red carpet rollout?
Think logically.
The world is watching.
Q

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
02 June, 02:35
Q drop 703 vibes. 👀👇

“..Patriots have planned, installed, and by the grace of God, activated, the BEAM OF LIGHT.”

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
02 June, 08:19
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
WWG1WGA!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
02 June, 02:33
⚡️⚡️ENERGY ⚡️⚡️

Dottie French @DotOn777
02 June, 02:23
Storm is upon us in Michigan...always cloud-cover.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
02 June, 02:21
Lightning/Thunder chased me back inside last night.

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
02 June, 02:17
Not last night, but last year - YES! The hubby wrote it of as heat lightening, but it was in October, not the middle of summer. Mid-Atlantic region here, Western MD

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
02 June, 02:16
wow. no. but I did a hear “thunder” that had no rain.
We have tons of “thunder” that shakes the house here over the past few years.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
02 June, 02:14
crazy heavy rain in nh last night

Farmer Kelli 2.0 @JustAnotherFarmGirl
02 June, 02:12
In the central US we had some strange flashes around 10pm and bright white lights that moved like a satellite but changed direction. The sky was clear.

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
02 June, 02:11
We are now at Close Encounters of the 5th Kind.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 June, 02:08
Dang, that video sure has a ‘Close Encounters of the Third Kind’ vibe.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 June, 02:03