Kly Fdt @Kfed71
Question for those in rhe know. I have been considering taking cbd for arthritis and inflammation because I can’t take nsaids and tylenol is worthless. I just dont know which are real products and which are just junk. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
11:45 AM - Jun 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kfed71 in this post can reply
Garden of Heroes @Gardenofheroes
03 June, 10:40
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Surterra 1:1 THC:CBD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
03 June, 10:22
I tried cbd oil for a year but have found a thc oil works so much better for my pain and inflammation, I have my life back.

This is the brand I have been using the last 2 years. It is also amazing topically for pain, rashes, bug bites etc

https://www.adaya.co/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Holden @Amandpms
03 June, 04:30
I don't speak for anyone but myself, but I take Red Maeng Da Kratom. Ankylosing spondylitis sucks.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
03 June, 12:50
Switch to distilled water right away, arthritis is pollution brought into the body through water.

Drinking pure water will reverse this, CBD can alleviate cannabis deficiency & that helps.

Look here for all you need to know www.aquariusthewaterbearer...

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
02 June, 10:02
If it's legal where you are, get a MJ card from a
Dr. All you need is a report that shows you have
arthritis.

Then there are 'clinics' to buy it & they categorize
the type of MJ by effects... w/specific ones for
arthritis.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
02 June, 09:32
https://mychronicrelief.co...

You might try this...
I tried my own "brew.. I ended up buying one of the oils that is TOPICAL only.. some you can ingest. Be very careful with that. It does seem to relax the muscles. This recipe - is supposedly from the Bible and
This one... is the one I tried.
https://www.healthmj.com/c...

...... I have made my own "potions" of other oils and with the right mix of essential oils - I get pretty good relief.

Just a warning - it's messy... and if you ship the oils - very messy........ but may be worth it.

Also drink LOTS of fluid. (coffee doesn't count). ;0).

You might try this...
I tried my own "brew.. I ended up buying one of the oils that is TOPICAL only.. some you can ingest. Be very careful with that. It does seem to relax the muscles. This recipe - is supposedly from the Bible and

...... I have made my own "potions" of other oils and with the right mix of essential oils - I get pretty good relief.

Just a warning - it's messy... and if you ship the oils - very messy........ but may be worth it.

You might try this...

Melissa Bee @Mbee67
02 June, 09:22
Like someone stated, a clean diet. Get rid of sugar and process foods. Try to eat organic. Also tumeric and a good collagen protein powder.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
02 June, 05:37
Cbd only helped a little bit. The best thing you can do is eat a clean diet. Look up Anti-inflammatory diet. Read the labels stay away from any product that has soy, safflower oil, sunflower oil, etc. They all cause inflammation except Olive & Avocado oil. They're the best. Good luck!

Robin Irvin @PatriotRobin
02 June, 05:36
My favorite is by Bluebird botanicals. Humble roots is good also.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
02 June, 04:50
I have RA and have been using this lotion & it seems to pull the stinging & hotness out of the inflammation in my wrist & ankles. -everything else I have tried from my doctor or over the counter hasn’t worked, like this does.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
02 June, 03:28
I found this store which has positives.
Veteran Owned
Made In USA

http://cbdnationveteranown...

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
02 June, 03:31
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
thank you!

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
02 June, 02:51
Ive never personally taken CBD oil, but i have saved 2 if my animals with it. A cat and a dog with 2 completely different problems, but were both on deaths door. Within a few weeks they were basically back to normal. Im a believer!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
02 June, 02:48
Here are a couple of images. I will do a better post when I get back.
I love love love that Omega 369 goodness for you in CBD or THC.
I would look for someone who doesn't pay big $$$ for advertising and uses organic methods to grow/process it.

We LOVE making pain oil or salve with just cannabis oil and coconut oil or olive oil. Rub it on joints. I also use it on my skin cancers when they are pre-cancerous state.... they go away.

I included the cancer treatment for anyone interested.

LeLe John @Grace1125
02 June, 02:04
thc is best im not sold on the cbd market

LeLe John @Grace1125

LeLe John @Grace1125

LeLe John @Grace1125

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
02 June, 01:08
I got rid of multiple cronical inflammations by alcalizing my body, lemon and grapefruite juice, apple cider vinegar, greens. I also started to take diatomaceus earth (as powder, by tea spoons) for detox and soon realized it helped with artrithis! As for cbd I prefer to smoke it with thc 😅

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
02 June, 12:55
Have you tried looking at Dr. Berg's YT channel ? He has easy natural remedies for almost all illnesses. Simple diet changes can reduce inflammation (especially intermittent fasting) and he explains causes of illnesses with such clarity.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
02 June, 12:43
Consider looking into DMSO.

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
02 June, 02:34
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Can you still find it? I haven’t had any luck.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 June, 12:39
Don’t ask a business man, go find the biggest professional stoner you can find and ask them.

True @True
02 June, 12:48
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Bonus of this method, consultation and possibly samples are generally free.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
02 June, 12:38
The best thing I have found on how to get rid of inflammation, is to eliminate dairy and gluten, our toxic food supply is partly to blame.

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
02 June, 12:34
I've been researching on this for my 4 autoimmune issues. Plenty of info on line for anti-inflammatory foods, foods that cause inflammation which should be avoided, and foods and supplements for controlling pain and inflammation. Happy hunting!!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
02 June, 12:30
✨ 💓 DEPEND on YOUR INNER DOCTOR 💓✨

We have the most POWERFUL healing herbs in nature, pain killers as strong as morphine and end inflammation ...watch this video 'DiscoverThe Forgotten Power of Plants' with Nicole Apelian👇

https://www.lostbookofreme...

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Mike 1.7 @Goldstar17
02 June, 12:24
I know four people who have arthritis or joint issues. All four have tried Joint Support. All four have noticed a difference and have relief. However, once they stop taking it, their pain returns. They all get it from Amazon:

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
02 June, 12:20
As much as we hate to do it, exercise helps arthritis. I have arthritis my lower back and the more I exercise the better it gets.
Try Bob and Brad Physiotherapists on Youtube or website, a ton of great exercises for any problem.