Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
05 June, 02:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have one, but it's suspended. Can't do anything except read the posts. Someone said that someone needs to let Elon know, that there are suspended accounts that can't actually use them and that probably counts as active accounts and not just bots. They won't delete my account or deactivate it as I've asked SEVERAL times. That person who said the above is probably right. We're being counted as active, but we are not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
03 June, 12:44
Yes. I'm a mustard seed planting fool 🙏💕🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pordniar2009 @Pordniar2009
03 June, 12:40
sadly...

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
03 June, 12:12
I couldn't recount the list of Twitter handles I have had....
I have an active one atm.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
02 June, 05:49
rwxr--r--

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
02 June, 05:15
Nope.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
02 June, 12:32
Yes, I'm Oldishsquirrel now. 😉

aaron scott donated @ehehron
02 June, 12:27
yes got mine reinstated

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
05 June, 02:02
In response aaron scott to his Publication
Lucky you, I'm still suspended permanently

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 June, 11:51
nope, suspended same time as Trump...tried a few times to get back on, & kicked off straight away

Sandra Jarvis-Aguilar @Soar71
02 June, 11:18
Yes, first account suspended, had to open a new one.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
02 June, 10:46
Nope Still Suspended but my home is here and also on TS

mikey haskell @PapaMikey
02 June, 10:39
Never had it never will!

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
02 June, 10:31
No matter how many times, still stand at the front! As long as we're doing it here. Should one consider creating a portfolio with all the anons in the world and buying twitter from elon. LULZ

Diana DJT @Diana
02 June, 10:03
Suspended once for tweeting negative stuff on BO, got back on a couple years ago and immediately suspended again, this time foreva, don’t even want to be associated with those domon swamp creatures 💥

Trump Girl45 @Trumpgirl45
02 June, 10:02
yes, 4 or 5th account. different phones, different emails. had to figure out any avenue to stay connected to my friends, then I relized you are all here😁. never stop searching for your friends because there is always a way.

Ange Love @LoveM
02 June, 10:01
Permanently suspended, same day as President Trump...tried many times to get back in to look see😂look see is all can do...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 June, 09:56
Patriot Account was taken down with General Flynn's

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 June, 09:55
yes, just for business

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
02 June, 09:29
I’m suspended for life. I was one of the non confrontational followers. I followed VK all through the years, I didn’t have a Twitter account. So many times I wanted to comment, but I wasn’t able. Finally I opened an account to become part of the platform. I was still shy, I hardly commented. When VK was suspended my Account also was suspended. My suspicion is all VK followers were suspended.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
02 June, 09:27
Yes, but I have always been pretty invisible. Just watching. I don't like the vibes much but I still drop in to check the temperature in the room.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
02 June, 09:26
Yes but I tend to stay away from it...it's like going swimming in a sewer.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Shelli Crosswell @ShelliC
02 June, 09:03
No, permanently suspended. Same time as our President Donald J. Trump. I consider it an honor.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
02 June, 08:44
No.

02 June, 08:43
NO.

NO.

NO.

NO.

NO.

NO.