Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Field of Light @EartherealArts
12 February, 11:50
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
SabrinaGal, thank you for sharing Steven D. Kelley's blog. What a wealth of information there. Will spend more time with his articles and videos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Fortunato @Bfortun8
11 February, 09:59
not surprised..Getty's are a messed up family..drug addiction..suicide..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 February, 08:40
Accirding to Gene decode, thise tunnels have already been destroyed

12 February, 11:26
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I believe he said there was one area that has not been destroyed, as it was nuclear proof. Still important for people to understand the history, magnitude of the operations, etc. and how it is right in front of our eyes.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
11 February, 08:23
Then what's the hold up? Also, if there was a similar thing under the WH the last bunch of years, why not tell Trump??

11 February, 07:48
#GettyGate
Good collection of INFO here:

https://throughthelookingg...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 February, 10:57
In response Field of Light to his Publication

02 March, 09:38
In response Field of Light to his Publication
J. PAUL GETTY THE OIL TYCOON MYSTERIOUS BUNKER HOME - On Virgin Street near Tusa Airport

Creepy with tunnels. #GettyGate
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

11 February, 07:34
I recall Gene DeCode saying that the military had not been able to destroy one of the tunnel systems under the Getty because it was nuclear proof. The rest of the tunnels were cleared.

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
11 February, 07:09
Yes, this has been there for a long time, its been destroyed by our Patriot military.

Donna Martin @Meme17
10 February, 11:16
I watched a really good video about a year ago regarding this. The guy was amazing. I wish I could remeber who it was.

Vítězství světla a Donald J.Trump @MilanQ17
09 February, 04:39
freedom to all children trapped in the tunnels! save the little bugs, children in the first place!🙏❤️🙏

Teresa Micheal @freedom45
08 February, 10:45
🥺🙏🙏🙏❤Dear Heavenly Father please save all of our children ❤

Out there Or not @outthereornot
08 February, 10:23
Maybe why the LA fires last year were so damn close. Ask LeBron.

Brad Childers @chldrzb
08 February, 10:13

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
08 February, 09:35
I WONDER IF ONE UNDER THE BILTMORE!!!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
08 February, 09:17
Are we now better understanding what the fook is really going on while we've been distracted jumping through hoops for corporate society and then running to and fro to no end? Are we getting that this is exactly why it serves them to keep us so busy and exhausted??? Now that you know, are you willing to slow it way the heck down, forego your own gradification and fight for those who are equally as valuable as your own???

03 February, 10:35

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 February, 07:35
foooking assholes, all of them, everyone who knew and did nothing, they must be exposed and desposed

09 February, 03:26
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
i agree however i think you meant decomposed...

Cob Cob @Colob123
02 February, 07:08
These places need to be blown to pieces and destroyed.

American Girl @Americangirl
02 February, 07:02

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
11 February, 08:26
In response American Girl to her Publication
Same. 😢😭😢😭