Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 June, 01:22
Serious question.
What Government / Religiose / Corporate system(s) do you have faith in?
Most will just want to say None but surely there has to be some.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Collins @NinjaMomma
01 June, 06:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i dont even trust the vocation I was called to serve - nursing. My heart breaks each and everyday knowing that my profession has been lied to and apart of some wicked, evil, experiment. I had always felt that God called me to be a nurse and to care for people. The sad part is that healthcare is STILL following CDC guidelines. I try to keep myself healthy so I dont end up in a hospital. My heart is truly broken…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
like walking in mine field every day........
08:52 PM - Jun 01, 2022
In response Karen Collins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply
Karen Collins @NinjaMomma
02 June, 08:22
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
It truly is like walking a mine field. These physicians are programmed to follow the CDC leader blindly. Whar ever happened to coming up with a care plan between the patient and physician instead of shoving a therapy plan down the patient’s throat?