Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
02 February, 08:16
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Pure evil...no more free get out of jail cards for these people...they need to be brought to justice. This crap is getting too old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
02 February, 11:28
In response Kay Bonugli to her Publication
facts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 February, 08:09
I no longer call them people. They are not God's creation. They are demons- seed of Cain- satan's own, but no, they are not people.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
02 February, 08:04
If I could choose which effing evil POS I wanted to eliminate first, she would be it. Utterly useless piece of child trafficking, raping, adrenochrome addicted psychopathic trash.
God will forgive me for wanting such things I suspect.

NEO ONE @Neo
02 February, 08:07
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
Her Soul go to hell. Be sure. I know it. 😉

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
02 February, 07:56
Evil witch. #Gallows

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
02 February, 07:56
Evil witch. #Gallows

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
02 February, 07:49
she is alot more than a pedophile.

Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
02 February, 08:20
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
I shardd something about her on my FB page and a coworker verbally attacked me and said it was baseless and that I was part of a delusional cult. I only responded by saying his words were unnesscary and created more hate and division. I cant wait for all to be exposed!

Scarlet Rose @ScarletRoseQ1
02 February, 08:39
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
And hanging out with her mother/tranny dad - Maxwell clan?

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
02 February, 07:27
May she burn in the eternal fires of hell along with rest of them!

Anon Patriot 61 @anon_patriot_61
02 February, 07:16
These people are worse than sick. All need to be done away with in public for all to see. I pray for these kids every day! How can I help them?

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 February, 07:12
"They won't be able to walk down the street"!

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
02 February, 07:06
http://www.rouge18.com/201... Here's another one. What's with the hand sign? @vincentkennedy

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
02 February, 06:59
Justice for the Children

Jenn Cook @Jlp12b
02 February, 06:58
This vile POS deserves an eternal ass beating....

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
02 February, 06:57
no repeat offenders.

Southern Gal @Southerngal
02 February, 07:19
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
The only one!😡😡

Michael Catino @MCanon
02 February, 07:31
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I just bought a case of them let me know who needs one.

Nina Cain @ninacain16
02 February, 06:56
They're our babies being sodomized. I cant fucking stand it. There's no way of politely expressing how I feel when I see that. I just want to tear something down. Make them suffer. They're just babies. Yet politicians are passing laws to legalize it and people are glad for this broad and sweeping freedom for paedophiles. Fuck them. Protect the little ones.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 February, 06:55
It's time for heads to roll