The Cheeky Skunk @TheCheekySkunk
Ultimately, this is how we got into this mess.
06:46 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheCheekySkunk in this post can reply
Thee American Nationality @TheeAmericanNationality
14 May, 08:41
In response The Cheeky Skunk to his Publication
beautiful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Jam @71JimD
07 February, 04:38
Yes, that is what the founders wanted us to do. Have civil discussions about what is going on in our government.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Bokaie @BokaieJoe
02 February, 07:08
hey friend! good to see you again! I got suspended from Twatter! I'm still trying to find everybody again

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
02 February, 07:08
So true! I am wondering where this idea came from? Was it promoted on TV? In books? How did this thought become part of our collective thinking?

The Cheeky Skunk @TheCheekySkunk
02 February, 07:31
In response Mrs Maker to her Publication
All of it! All intentional. The collective thinking for themselves was the biggest danger.