P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
31 May, 06:17
Think about it logically. [They] only have the illusion of power now. We The People have awakened to [their] filthy evil games. [Their] days in ‘power’ are numbered and coming to an end very soon. Whether this is the End Times for [them] or the End of Time, we win this either way. It’s our duty to occupy until Jesus returns regardless.

[Lucifer] was created by God in a moment and could, at any moment, be destroyed by God IF it was time. Let’s rejoice in the fact that we get to experience and take part in the restoration of all things. This truly is biblical and the best is yet to come, Patriots!

*not an authorized preacher.

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TNGrace 144 @TNGrace144
31 May, 10:01
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Unpopular truth: Lucifer is not evil, but fallen. Lucifer is was the most beloved of God and became jealous of Michael’s positioning with God. Lucifer means “Light of God” “Bright and morning star,” and is the angel of beauty. [They] twisted it, Lucifer is among us today and will play a big part in liberating humanity and giving hope. “a light from the dark”…

Lucifer rises from the darkness. Redeemed. [They] knew this would happen and took the name of Lucifer to be evil. Lucifer (he/she) will be a part of the “antichrist” situation I believe. They will come to help humanity but because they are ‘Lucifer/evil’ many believers will turn away. Lucifer also is equivalent to Venus…the creation Goddess/ the planet of Love & Beauty. Mary Magdalene is even depicted as her in some art. Think: Divine Feminine…

This comes from a woman raised Southern Baptist so my upbringing was not of “open minded” Christianity. Not here to hate but to share what i hve come to understand in my research.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
31 May, 11:27
In response TNGrace 144 to her Publication
I respect your opinion. This is why God gave us the gift of discernment. If [they] weren’t so obsessed w/ worshipping & providing blood sacrifices to [Lucifer] I’d prolly be a little more open minded to that possibility. With all of that said, I still believe Yahovah is so good he will give [Lucifer] and his followers another chance to be with Him when they meet Him again someday face to face.

TNGrace 144 @TNGrace144
And I respect YOUR opinion! God bless you. Thats why we are here right? Share and build on one another. ❤️
11:40 PM - May 31, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TNGrace144 in this post can reply
TNGrace 144 @TNGrace144
31 May, 11:44
In response TNGrace 144 to her Publication
with that said, i do believe one reason there is cult following of sacrifice to Luci is because the exact fact [they] knew it would take Lucifer upside down. up is down, left is right. We may be surprised about who is who when all is said and done 😉🙏

“Lucy in the sky with diamonds”—diamonds are our children we are here figthing for.