Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 01:48
The facts are being laid out for all the Normies to see.

Rigged Minds = Rigged Election. It's not just about the process.

11/22 Mid Terms kick off

Will they deny Trump's eligibility before or after?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
31 May, 04:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I feel sick and want to get off this crazy ride. We are getting beaten right and left and its been going on for almost 2 yrs. Are we being put off til 2024 please we have the right to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
I understand how you feel. May I suggest you hold on a while longer and plod on any way you can. Take a brake. We need to avoid measuring our success or failure against what’s happening in front of our eyes as we are in no position to judge what’s real or true, what’s just for optics etc and the why’s of each event. Take strentgh from noting the faith so many of us have and take the pressure off yourself. I’m sure at some point you’ll have reason to be happy. 🌸
05:37 PM - May 31, 2022
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Irene_Nefelli in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Irene Nefelli, click on at the bottom under it