r363l l10n @r363ll10n
31 May, 01:23
🔴FLASHBACK: TURLEY WARNED US: "The problem for Durham is the jury and the judge. I mean, he is facing a jury that has three Clinton donors, an AOC donor, and a woman whose daughter is on the same sports team with Sussmann’s daughter. I mean, with the exception of randomly selecting people out of the DNC headquarters, you could not come up with a worse jury."

Durham did not push for the recusal of Judge Chris Cooper in Sussman case despite:

- Cooper being professional friends with Sussmann

- Cooper’s wife represented former FBI lawyer Lisa Page

- Cooper and his wife were married by Merrick Garland (!!!)

- Cooper appointed by Obama

Follow: BennyJohnson 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
Seems all the PAIN is on the Patriots.
Years of prep, years of anticipation... & this. Again.

if it was a game, to awaken people to corruption,

Those asleep aren't even paying attention so ALL
is for Naught.

Sorry... gotta go figure out how to resuscitate my
positive Vibes.
01:54 PM - May 31, 2022
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
31 May, 04:35
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
LanieLou, I feel ya hon! Almost sat down and cried in the grocery store. But, God has this. He wins, which means we win. I am praying for you to feel a sense of peace and comfort for the rest of the day. You are loved!🌸🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 May, 04:29
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Setting the military tribunal justification. Go pray...when u get back contemplate that.🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡