AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 May, 12:27
LMAFO FUCK TOM CRUISE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
31 May, 01:42
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 May, 04:16
And SUSSMAN!!!!!

Sleet Sir @Sleet
31 May, 02:03
The list is much, much larger than this...

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
31 May, 01:59
AND YET THEY WALK AROUND. AND NO ONE HAS BEEN ARRESTED. ARE WE REALLY SAVING THE CHILDREN? TIRED OF WAITING FOR JUSTICE. BELIEVING NOW THERE IS ONLY THE ILLUSION OF JUSTICE. IT IS A VERY SICK WORLD. HOW MANY MORE YEARS DO I WAIT FOR JUSTICE? TICK TOCK STOPPED A LONG TIME AGO. YES, I AM PISSED. KIDS ARE DYING. FF'S AND JAB'S. WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS AMERICA.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 May, 02:16
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
🙏

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
31 May, 02:25
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
I am right there with you..... Oh just wait, it's all a show......

Bee Bee @BxAx17
31 May, 01:57
Fuck