Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 May, 12:18
@administrator . .. koba... is there no way we can copy wego so that we can tag ppl here like we do on wego?? for example.. if i type ney... up pops neyen regardless of his @ name... here on AU i have to keep stopping and finding peoples names..@ names are not a match to handle names here ( except some like VK which he has kept as @vk...and a lot of wego ppl from jan 2021..) i know yer busy AF...i see that... but the wego crowd I'm sure would agree...if AU cant do it.. just let us know my fren...suggestion only...you know I rarely make suggestions unless its slightly important... thanks @vincentkennedy if you can support...same to @jonellaM . .took me WEEKS to figure out how to tag Jonella here....jus sayin before AU 2.0 goes live..... TQ everyone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jonella Moore, click on at the bottom under it