Only people mentioned by WyomingFreeGIrl in this post can reply
Carmina Smith @gamma1
31 May, 11:08
In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication
Lost my Veteran son 7 yrs. ago to a self inflicted gunshot wound due to PTSD, I never blamed "the gun", I blame the government for not giving our military Heroes the help they need to deal with what they have to go through. I think every school should have armed guards, school shootings would be a thing of the past.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
31 May, 10:14
The other side has its screaming & whining Karens/Kens for sure

But they also have the foreign funded groups like BLM, Antifa, etc. plus I think many of those who carry out the school shootings are programmed for such a thing then someone pulls a trigger & turns them loose

Something to consider

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
31 May, 09:39
This is very good.
One point - the other side is not all soy boys. They have tens of thousands of MK ultra"d peeps and super soldiers waiting for the signal. Never want to go in that direction.

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
31 May, 09:39