Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
Didn't they also do that to Sandy Hook???
09:10 AM - May 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
suZy Connolly @suZq14
01 June, 11:44
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
ptobably got lots of bodies below them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
31 May, 05:41
It was closed in 2008 before the shooting ever 'supposedly' happened. It was filled with asbestos. I remember they showed a bill for food being delivered to Sandy Hook for the kids lunches, but the address where they delivered the food was at another school location.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
31 May, 10:01
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
Did it reopen after 2008? Also thought school was out for the summer hiatis.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
31 May, 03:45

God Wins donated @GR2021
31 May, 02:48
Did the school actually exist? Is it existing and was closed down school? There is no website for the school. considering even a mobile food truck has one it would only be right to have one if you have children within those walls under your resposnisiblity.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
31 May, 11:41
yes...Sandy Hook...Waco fiasco...David Koresh...burned down...evidence destroyed

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
31 May, 10:43
He means he wants to erase evidence. Too late for that.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
31 May, 09:59
whats under those schools?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 May, 04:52
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
BINGO>

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
31 May, 09:56
It was creepy as hell watching him stroke the pictures of those children as he and Jill walked among the flowers and tributes.....I wanted to reach out and smack him! Disgusting!

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
31 May, 09:56
It was creepy as hell watching him stroke the pictures of those children as he and Jill walked among the flowers and tributes.....I wanted to reach out and smack him! Disgusting!

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
31 May, 09:50
Indeed.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
that's the payoff for those who played a role for DS, new facilities with the best tech. Build Back Better

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
Destroying the evidence

With Sandy Hook I ran across an items more than once that said the school had actually been closed for a while (!) so questions would have definitely been raised in time if that was the case

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 May, 11:51
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I heard the same thing. It's so hard to imagine that a whole town would be in on something so evil.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
31 May, 01:08
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Being an independent investigator, i have found that in by passing "well known investigation" until i have done research, i can validate first hand what i know. Sometimes others tend to slant things to their advantage or possibly leave a tiny piece of pertinent evidence/info out ...this not giving a full scope. Sometimes done unwittingly, other times done on purpose.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
31 May, 09:36
yes and FBI guarded until it was removed, kind like 9-11 and the twin towers site/steel

hope saxton @Scribe11
31 May, 09:24
I think they are going to get caught on this one.
Praying for it!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 May, 09:21
Destroying the evidence.

Alex Jones's stance on this kind of thing, is starting to make sense...

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
31 May, 09:21
and parkland. it was demolished like a week after the shooting. gotta get rid of the evidence.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
31 May, 09:13
That's why they call it a playbook...