Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
Wrestling with shopping for groceries again. Strange how much goes through my mind as I try to pick and choose. My family doesn't follow the truth making it a bit more difficult. They prefer certain brands - but if you know you know. I avoid those brands because of what we know. I cringe at brands now which of course makes shopping a problem solving adventure. Its the same with ordering takeout. I cannot - will not - eat the food from some. I've switched to alternatives on so many things.....now using (as crazy as it seems) sea salt.

I am thankful for our patriots today.......those from the past and those who are now fighting for our country and our world. Commercials for T2T break my heart. One cannot avoid hearing background noise from news - most of my "relax" time is wearing me out......almost constant shaking my head back and forth. Patience my dear tomorrow is another day.
01:47 PM - May 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by GrayJ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay Heart1, click on at the bottom under it