Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
Honoring my 3 uncles, my dad and my step dad and a 2 dear friends today (Really too many to count). Some were Navy, others were Army and one was Air Force. All but two passed peacefully after raising families and living full lives. My uncle that I never got to meet passed in a fire on the USS Bennington in the 50’s. They tell me he was a good man, and that he had a special connection with animals, and that wild animals would just walk right up to him. I wish i could have met him. ❤️
09:31 AM - May 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
30 May, 03:08
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
God bless you and your family for all their service. You will meet your Uncle one day. They all sound wonderful.
God bless you and your five children - I have five children and they are the very best part of my life!!
We will create a new world without war and humanity will see the world we should have always had before the cabal tried to destroy us.
💞💞💞💞💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 May, 03:10
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸 Thank you ❤️🇺🇸❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 May, 01:52
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
We remember all of our vets today and thank them for their sacrifices.

Maybe your uncle was one of the special people who could actually talk to animals. This is a great video I think you would enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Woman Who Can Talk To Animals | Animal Communicator | Real Wild - YouTube

What if you could talk to animals and have them talk back to you? Anna Breytenbach has dedicated her life to communication. She sends messages to animals thr...

30 May, 03:13
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
thank you for sharing ❤️❤️❤️❤️