Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
thanks, have not seen this video, did not realize he died 8/02/2020 thought perhaps 2021, had read a clone was used during the assassination attempt, was not aware clones were in existence then, am so glad he lived, for Jackie, for his kids, and for our country, well the world. i know that will be an amazing story, movie probably already written. think back to jackies marriage to aristotle onassis, perhaps a bit of cover, so many questions♥️
09:56 PM - May 29, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

29 May, 11:33
oh thank you, just watched video, is most of this not true, so perhaps this date JFK died is not true, i wonder about the bible codes, read about that a few years ago♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 May, 11:37
i know there is much deception from both the good and the bad side, has to be in war, but will be glad when the Real Truth comes out, saw before that HSRetoucher may not be on the up, so just need to wait and hear truth from JFKJR♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396