Ralene Peters @GmaRoBigONE
22 May, 04:13
😠🤬😭💩🤡HELP!!!! Please say a prayer for me! I don't know how much more of this BS I can take! I've been in this too long, s!& know to much! I can't work, because I can't be around DUMB people! I can't go to the store or any where else for the same reason. I NEED TRUTH to COME OUT! I just don't understand WHY these FREAKS are allowed to keep hurting and dividing US?! Jr. if your really out there, pray for me! I need peace in my heart! I am in conversation with GOD, all the time. It's not helping anymore! My husband has to test every week because he won't take the bio weapon vax! My heart is only beating at not even 10% because I was diognosed with CHF and won't go to DR or take pharakia. I'm 56 years old & have 10 Gkids! I can't die! I'm all my kids have. Please can someone help me get through this!? I'm sorry it just gets to be TOO MUCH! GOD, HELP US! STOP THESE FREAKS FROM HURTING US ANYMORE! I HATE these Freaks! I NEED JUSTICE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
Hang in there. Prayers for you and your family. A lot of us are in similar circumstances. Try looking into "work at home" jobs. Here is one site. There are many more sites. https://www.ryrob.com/work...
06:41 PM - May 29, 2022
In response Ralene Peters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MarineLEOMom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MARINE_LEO_ Mom, click on at the bottom under it