Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
I was handed this by one of our sweet older regulars this morning, he comes in gets a black cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin and people watches. β˜•πŸ€
02:56 PM - May 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
30 May, 08:19
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Oh... WOW... I bust into tears😭 as soon as I started reading it...
And I felt a shift inside me which I can not explain, other then, I know, it was a really good type of powerful😍.
Thank you, and I love πŸ™πŸ’Ÿβ˜ΊοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 May, 08:25
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 May, 08:14
😍

30 May, 08:15
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Selah 321 @Selah
29 May, 04:23
Love....

29 May, 04:49
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
29 May, 02:59
That is beautifulπŸ™‚

29 May, 03:00
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
I thought so too πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ€