Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
Isn't Jan 20 his birthday. Or are you saying Happy Memorial Day, JFK?
01:11 PM - May 29, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lovelexxxx in this post can reply
TrueView Patriot @TimA
29 May, 01:17
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
The inauguration of John F. Kennedy as the 35th president of the United States was held on Friday, January 20, 1961

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 May, 01:20
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
I guess that's what I was thinking. Thank-you. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

29 May, 01:19
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
John Fitzgerald Kennedy (May 29, 1917 – November 22, 1963), often referred to by his initials as JFK or by the nickname Jack, was an American politician who served as the 35th president of the United States from 1961 until his assassination near the end of his third year in office. Kennedy was the youngest person to assume the presidency by election. He was also the youngest president at the end of his tenure, and his lifespan was the shortest of any president.[2] Kennedy served at the height of the Cold War, and the majority of his work as president concerned relations with the Soviet Union and Cuba. A Democrat, he represented Massachusetts in both houses of the U.S. Congress prior to his presidency. Sorry. I don't know what I saw or was thinking. WWG1WGA