Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
29 May, 12:34
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
29 May, 08:25
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
✨️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
29 May, 12:20
Very well said! This has been my most difficult lesson, throughout my entire lifetime. I'm only now starting to master it - little by little: one step at a time - and as I learn to love myself, the way that I love others, my life has started to change very much for the better.
Thank you for what you have posted here. I shall take a screen shot of it, and put it where I can see it often.

29 May, 12:43
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Screen shot, just taken - number of likes and shares reflect the day and the month of my birth. Interesting...

29 May, 01:06
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Having said that, I do realize that one can only truly love others if one first loves oneSelf. So perhaps, what I thought of as love for others was really just kindness, compassion, empathy...

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
29 May, 12:10
❤️ this