Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 May, 01:44
Either the switch will be flipped or we’re all gonna get REKT.

I vote for the switch flip!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
27 May, 12:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I vote for the "Switch Flip" now thank you...It will be a lot easier to turn the country around now versus waiting until we are out of food and the power grid is down and it's snowing and gas is $10 per gallon and we're killing zombies right and left and the vaccinated are dropping like flies and China is invading Taiwan and the Aliens show up and so on! Let's flip the switch and work on all of this on a full stomach...Okay? If you're listening?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
Not to add salt to the wounds but don’t forget all the illegal aliens, too. even when the switch flips, and i believe it will, i have a hard tine imagining how that one issue will be addressed.
11:21 PM - May 28, 2022
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 June, 03:50
In response The Real Me to her Publication
need more ammo? and cut off the funding, and send them back one way or another.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
29 May, 08:02
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I agree not sure either? I assume there will be a proper way to deport them or integrate them? Who knows...In a world of free energy & abundance and healing technology and Gesara/Nesara many things like crime and scarcity and dependence and food stamps and welfare and the like will supposedly disappear...The two party system will disappear...A modified Constitution will appear and a new form of government as well...A renaissance of America and industry and infrastructure and technology will begin...We are in the Age of Love...So, I think the "burden" or "terrorist" spirit/fears of the illegals will morph into the new America but it won't be what the NWO or Democrat Deep State thinks it will be...They will be the new Americans that enjoy all of the freedoms that the original Constitution protects plus some...The way it was designed...After the House cleaning that is underway...Once the Swamp is drained & integrity is restored...We'll see how long WE can keep it that way...Once again!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 May, 08:49
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Perhaps no need for any government at all - self governance! Let's hope, and manifest it all. Beautiful thoughts, btw.