CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 May, 06:53
😆Lol, Trump just showed a picture of Liz Cheney with George Bush face on it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 May, 06:56
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Not sure if just me, but weird energy at the rally. Something feels off. Maybe just me. IDK
07:23 PM - May 28, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 May, 01:44
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Honestly JohnnyQ , everything feels off right now. We literally are living in a Truman Show and I really feel that THEY are hiding something big from us : all of them, even the patriots. Just a feeling.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 May, 02:00
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
That or kind of step by step disclosure... We will see what was the point of everything at the end.

Damp Mouse donated @Dampermouse
28 May, 11:07
While waiting in line four hrs to get in to the Event Center talked to people who came from Colorado, Utah and all parts of Wyoming. It was very evident that Wyoming doesn’t want Chaney but they love President Trump. My first rally and it was an awesome experience!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 May, 08:58
I thought he looked fake. His eyebrows pointed like grandpa Monster, hair looked fake, his double chin was thick. It was off. Nobody chanted "Lock her up!" when he mentioned kilary.