Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
So, I broke down and went to see Top Gun: Maverick.

Its the one movie I would go watch.

It was worth it.
06:24 PM - May 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by OptimusTitan6868 in this post can reply
Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
29 May, 07:59
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Just got done seeing Maverick in the IMAX theater. Everyone MUST see it in the theater. Really great story line, fantastic movie soundtrack, great acting and incredible camera angles. I have been in the Military Aerospace business for 20+ years, many components we manufacture and assemble goes into every plane shown in the movie. Many of my friends are pilots, they enjoyed the movie as well. By far this is the most entertaining movie I have seen in a long time. Want to see it again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 May, 01:48
I´m surprised that so many anons will still give their money to pedowood after all what we learn (specially to Tom Cruise) !!! Kind of disapointed actually.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 May, 02:22
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
I have no regrets.

I love the sory of Top Gun.

Sue me

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 May, 01:41
Don´t give my money to these satanics from pedowood. Sorry.
# save the children.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
29 May, 01:25
I’m planning to go see it too

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 May, 11:33
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Top Gun. I am gonna buy Top Gun Maverick when it hits online stores.

Ken Mac @KenMac
28 May, 10:43
Jet noise = the sound of freedom ✌🏽🇺🇸

29 May, 01:25
In response Ken Mac to his Publication
Its a thrill ride

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
28 May, 07:50
Got my tickets for Monday!

28 May, 07:58
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Its a movie that deserves to be watched in full "cinematic adventure mode"

Get your popcorn and hold on. lol

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 May, 07:09
Is Val Kilmer in it?

28 May, 07:10
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Yes... Thats all I'll say

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
28 May, 07:35
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Val Kilmer, a special soul. God made choices.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 May, 07:09
Is Val Kilmer in it?

28 May, 07:03
No lie, this movie got me feeling like I'm in a "Twilight Zone".
Sureal experience

Laritha Savage @Laritha
28 May, 06:53
Great soundtrack also.

28 May, 06:53
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
It was good.

The original soundtrack was better.

Thats my only knock on the movie

Linda Ryan @Tazgallin
28 May, 06:42
watched it on line actually thought it was crap and whats with tom cruise face the story line was predictable

28 May, 06:45
In response Linda Ryan to her Publication
Blasphemy

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
28 May, 06:41
I did too!!!! My mind kept seeing the numbers 55 on license plate,,, 305, 501,101795 and 17's throughout... We just can't shut it off right??
Great movie.

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
28 May, 06:38
Loved it! But I feel dirty for going. 😂

28 May, 06:40
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
I did to.... But, i have zero regrets. 😉

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

28 May, 06:34
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
I dare say, it comes close to being better than the first. Thats not something I say lightly.

Took it to a whole other level.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 May, 06:25
I see it Monday. Looking forward to it.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
28 May, 11:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 May, 01:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was supossed to see it Yesterday, but now I think I am seeing it Monday too with the Fam 😎✈️🇺🇸