I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
I had a matrix glitch today, I was outside and a man across from me was standing there, then he disappeared for a split second and was back. Freaked me out, all I could do was stand there questioning if it even happened
🤯🤯
04:19 PM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 May, 04:36
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
I have been having similar experiences.
Seeing things out of the corner of my eye, and whoosh, nothing there.
Also have felt things brush against me, but no, nothing there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 May, 04:39
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I get that too. This is first time someone zapped in and out on me though, crazy!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 May, 04:21
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
As i sat in a parking lot I began to think, how many of these others could be "fillers" running program blending in around us each ? Strange thing to think, its been a while, but worth mentioning that it had come back today, then you post this . . . 🤔

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 May, 04:23
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Wow
I think we are getting closer to whatever “it” is
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻