Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
😒Texas Police Lieutenant Says Cops Were Reluctant to Engage Gunman Because ‘They Could’ve Been Shot’😠Whaaaa!!!?
Is this the part of the show where the corrupt agency's fall?
You know these cops wanted to run in and save kids.
02:56 PM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Richie Richard @Richie
27 May, 03:47
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I think Texas just suffered a blow to their "Don't Mess With Texas" slogan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 May, 03:14
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
SO...............really.......................was this a white hat or a black hat operation? I'm about half n half. Did anyone actually die, or was this stunt pulled off to open our eyes to who/what is wearing badges in this country??? This isn't right. Very little, to nothing, about this story makes any sense, and it isn't because many are awake to the false flags passed off as shootings. Even stupid people are questioning the story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 May, 04:06
In response Made In America to her Publication
I agree. I am married to a cop. Everyone I know would blow through doors to save kids.
Also know some agency's are corrupt at top.
It may be a FF to expose ALL FF'S??
I again never seen bodies.
Robby Mook testified and the name of School is Robb
Gun Grab is the first thing that happens.
I believe it's a Deep State False Flag and no one was killed. Just more acting and mixed up stories.