I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
I consider people who inject other people with the vaccine, as active shooters.
11:56 AM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
28 May, 10:33
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Watch a video on how skin cells drop from a person. We are all being assaulted, passively as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 May, 11:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
27 May, 07:46
I have a sister in law who is a pediatrician. My heart breaks for her. She a zero idea of what she is a part of. She TRULY BELIEVES she's doing the right thing.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
27 May, 06:29
i wonder will pharmacist be held accountable? They surly are not getting informed consent

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
27 May, 10:30
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
giving not getting

Laritha Savage @Laritha
27 May, 06:09
They have killed more children than guns

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
27 May, 05:41
i hate to do this, but i need help for my parents. 🥺 they messed up big time.
https://www.givesendgo.com...

Laritha Savage @Laritha
27 May, 06:12
In response Silverback Hobbit to his Publication
I don't trust PayPal or any bunch with my bank info.

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
27 May, 05:41
i hate to do this, but i need help for my parents. 🥺 they messed up big time.
https://www.givesendgo.com...

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
27 May, 05:18

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
27 May, 04:38
@ARaisinghell @VincentKennedy this guy needs to be MADE FAMOUS ...

PETE ARREDONDO ... INCIDENT COMMANDER AT UVALDE SCHOOL MASSACRE !!!

He WOULD NOT let officers breach for near AN HOUR !!!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
27 May, 04:31
Agree 100 %. I ´ve tried to warn som coworkers to not vaccinate people: won´t listen !

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
27 May, 04:28
VK shared the predator mask, a bird completely camouflaged in the woods, then he shared an anon account named “get to the choppa”. Also told us to “keep an eye out” on the black eye club on TS. 🧐 Eyes on 👀

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
27 May, 05:20
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
The succubus pic inspired my new look and name. 😂

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 May, 06:17
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
VK’s post # 1076
💧 1076 | 176

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 May, 02:13
🎯
Armor Up

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
27 May, 04:45
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
ICE ... please spread this all over

PETE ARREDONDO WAS INCIDENT COMMANDER AT UVALDE SCHOOL MASSACRE! He wouldn't allow 19 officers to breach for near an hour !!!

Water Mark @Watermark
27 May, 02:09
My very small sample set indicates that about half of the nurses have figured it out but most of the doctors are such egotistical asses that they won't get it until they get VAIDS.

At this point, I'm not opposed to that outcome (so long as it comes soon).

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
27 May, 01:45
I wonder how many of them really believe they are saving people? And how many know they are killing people? 🤔

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
27 May, 02:48
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
If they call themselves ‘Professionals’ then perhaps they should be held to that standard🤔

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
27 May, 01:18
🔥🔥🔥🔥👍🏻

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
27 May, 01:07
Absolutely. At this point, “I was just doing my job,” is no excuse. Right vs. wrong, the line has been drawn.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
27 May, 01:04
Good point!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 May, 01:02
Bingo!