Only people mentioned by StaceyW in this post can reply
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
27 May, 07:43
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
that's a double ... notice posture!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
27 May, 07:47
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
and too spry and alert! Check out the right ankle......looks like a monitor....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
27 May, 05:39
LINK ???

27 May, 06:30
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Telegram. I'll see if I can find it again.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
27 May, 02:54
Why does this deep fake walk pigeon toed? The original Biden didn’t walk like that.

27 May, 03:06
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
and this BidAn is a little too spry and alert.....

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
27 May, 11:52
If legit video, I believe there is an ankle monitor under right pants leg.
Watch as he walks.

27 May, 11:56
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
👍Great catch! I totally missed that.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 May, 11:50
Interdasting

We know that one is fake but there's not an attempt to keep props in place to hold up the illusion

Mike Anon @Mike314
27 May, 11:47
Fake president.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 May, 11:47
la blague 😁