SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
Feb 2 2021 | General McInerney πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² on Telegram
05:31 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by SAR1776Q in this post can reply
ireadu iread17 @ireadu
02 February, 09:05
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
Yep as crooked and fake as the rest. I saw them cut off Mike Lindell the pillow guy when he started to talk about the vote abnormalities. newsmax is maxfake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
02 February, 08:11
yes sir general...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
alleybear 369 @Alidekk
02 February, 06:41
Generel McInerney is not on Telegram. JB Wells interview asks him specifically.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
02 February, 10:41
In response alleybear 369 to his Publication

⚑️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚑️ @thatguynextdoor
02 February, 06:32
Agreed. Did so months ago.

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
02 February, 06:31
Always thought NewsMax was not worthy to be a true News source. Look at who Ruddy's strange bedfellows have been and are currently.

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
02 February, 06:28
I saw this too. I wish he followed up with why. I haven't had a good feeling about newsmax since the 6th and how they handled the news of the day. then I researched Greg kelly, who I liked. Newsmax will follow fox. but I wish I knew why he says this.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 February, 06:27
I saw the spectacle on Newsmax this afternoon. Reporter trying to tell Mike Lindell that Newsmax policy noted Biden is the elected President. Mike was also speaking about the voter fraud, that's when reporter said "I've heard all I want to hear" and walked off the set! Reporter was so rude & disrespectful to Mike. He ultimately came back on the set, in my opinion he should have been fired! I have little patience for disrespectful people!

Jill Taylor @Trad55
02 February, 06:16
When somebody shows you who they are, believe them.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
02 February, 06:08
After the interview with Mike Lindel I will never watch again

Sharon *T* @sharons316
02 February, 06:06
o7