Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
26 May, 12:12
checking in..11:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 May, 12:15
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
11:12 Check complete ... Carry on and have a day full of love, joy, happiness and laughter. You are loved beyond comprehension.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
26 May, 04:25
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Charlie, this pic is just too precious. I love nature!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 May, 04:30
In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication
As do I.
As a small boy, our house butted up to a huge forest.
I was allowed to leave through the back door at sun up. I would play till I got hungry and went home to make a sandwich. I would go back to the forest. There was a ship bell on the back porch, and if I herd it ring, I had to be back to the porch within 15 minutes. That was what I did until being forced into school.
I miss those timeless days, and I take as much time out in nature today as I can.

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
You painted a fine picture for me, Charlie. Sounds a little like Heaven to me.💚
06:31 PM - May 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by QsAnonGinger777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QsAnon Ginger777, click on at the bottom under it