Robby Ball @perfectsliders
General McInerney (Telegram 5:22pm) - Boycott Newsmax immediately
05:24 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
03 February, 12:03
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
You got it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Patriot @ProudAmerican
02 February, 08:11
Never trusted Newsmax (they've always been sketchy). I did watch the Mike Lindell interview where they totally interrupted and cut him off. Newsmax is obviously being paid-off by evil deep state. Fake news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Cochran @PatriotWarrior1968
02 February, 08:06
Did that weeks ago, as soon as I heard the Clinton's were involved with them!

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
02 February, 05:45
done!!!!!

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
02 February, 05:28
So many Red Flags that cannot be ignored!

Sadie Brake @SadieBrake
02 February, 05:26
I already did whrn they covered the fske election

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
02 February, 05:25
They were sooooooo very rude to our Pillow Guy