Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (MMKowalski1) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 May, 10:38
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Whoa! Holy Goosebumps 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
27 May, 08:40
Life, intelligent beings, is the sun the most intelligent being around?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
27 May, 03:28
I’ve got a Nikon P900 and all videos of stars come out like that, too.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
27 May, 02:21
bubble reflection,
small vid,
last couple of days ...
you know the one,
who's got it?

looks very similar to the effect in this video.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 May, 05:44
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
I've seen a lot of similar videos. Some stars blue, some yellow, some white etc. All like bubbly.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
27 May, 01:48
What habbened to ♪♫♪ twinkle, twinkle little star ♪♫♪ ?
These flash colors. And are not the stars of my youth (50+ yrs ago) - nor of prior timeline. And up 'til about 2012 they were NOT in the sky. More like the "disco balls" they are. Don't have a telescope but got some high-powered binocs. Js.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 May, 01:36

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 May, 01:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
How many coincidences until mathematically impossible?

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
28 May, 01:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You know who I think of when I see this….

A D A M

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 May, 07:41
The REAL STARS on iN STAR GRAM FiRMAMENT Channel - YouTube

WATCH the REAL STARS my FRiENDS !!! LiKE SHARE ANd SUBSCRIBE TO this Channel, also available on Facebook & instagram !!! The WATERS ABOVE and their Luminarie...

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
27 May, 11:53
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Wow, That Was Something I’ve Never Seen! True Beauty!

Diana DJT @Diana
28 May, 11:34
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Flat Out Truth on YT Terry R Eicher does some amazing work💥retired Coast Guard, explains FE very simply, NASA is another lying government agency, founded by Nazi German after WWII. They are all making Millions & laughing at us. Research Operation Fishbowl, Operation Paperclip, look into the Fisheye lens they use so they can make a fooking curve, jyst wait. They knew thousands of years ago what we were on, and apparently they didn’t have fancy equipment or did they🤔look at the Gleason Map if 1812…. the DS wants you to believe in the FreeMason theory of Evolution, Darwin, a puppet. The domon swamp creatures want you to NOT BELIEVE IN GOD💥that all this incredible beauty was created by God, they want us divided, they want us dumb, not to question anything. I have watched Flat Earth Lost History, now on Bitchute, do your own research, connect your own dots, draw your own conclusions, please, use logic, your God given intuition 🙏🏼❤️💥

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
26 May, 07:04
Using a telescope to see a point of light through the variable field of an atmosphere....

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
26 May, 07:02
Former star seen through a microscope:

https://abcnews.go.com/Ent...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 May, 06:41
That is amazing. I use to take images of these luminaries and they always appeared like this one. The only difference is their color and brightness.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 May, 05:12
Person on earth reflecting Their hand over the water/light source.

0 Great deception!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
26 May, 05:02
this is where we need @VincentKennedy ‘s Sea Monkey video….

I got chills bro

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 May, 05:08
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
That some huge hand.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 May, 01:38
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Just posted it then seen this. You know me good by now.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 May, 04:09
O.k. so we are actually like ants? In an Aquarium? I know your trying to tell us something. The Monkey game? Charles Darwin evolution? Fill in some blanks. LOL I want be shocked. Nothing shocks me anymore except maybe lightning.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 May, 04:14
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Can't say I get it all. We're here - test for the soul. Stars are souls. Pyramids are Star Makers (Beam us Up). Our bodies before coming here were pure Light. That's extremely simple explanation, and there's a lot more to it.

john park @Jpark219
26 May, 04:07
Obviously, there is water above, which is why you can see the ripples

Stacy McDermott @Stacyjo1962
26 May, 07:22
In response john park to his Publication
air and heat currents...if the telescope isn't at the same temp as the outside air, you'll get ripples...and that's not the only reason either. upper atmosphere currents produce the same effect. i own and use 4 different telescopes...from 2 inches in diameter to 12 inches in diameter. also, afocal photography (thru the eyepiece) as opposed to having a flat back attachment will produce similar results...

arba happihr @arba
26 May, 04:07
Holy smokes! IS that a hand???
Chicken skin moment!
Wonder where my star is?

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
26 May, 04:05

None None @MUDD
26 May, 04:02
Reflections of what's down here?

Just Diana @Diana19
26 May, 03:59
Dunno, but if it's a hand that is a mighty big person? There's words in a hymn that says we serve a mighty God. That would fit..

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 May, 04:03
In response Just Diana to her Publication

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
27 May, 01:51
In response Just Diana to her Publication
♪♫♪ what a mighty God we serve ♪♫♪ what a mighty God we serve ♪♫♪ angels bow before Him ♪♫♪ Heaven and Earth adore Him ♪♫♪ what a mighty God we serve ♪♫♪

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
26 May, 03:59
Heaven.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
26 May, 03:51
Woah! 😳🙏♥️🙏😎

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
26 May, 03:24
🤔