The Ultra-Minotaur @theminotaur
26 May, 11:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
26 May, 01:21
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
This a a very relatable circumstance to where many anons find themselves.

We are outside the information bubble but we keep learning new truths and are unable to physically act on them. Its like hearing shots fired inside the school and wondering with each one whether that was the round that killed our child.

My family refuse to red pill and continue to follow the MSM. They still take covid tests before meeting up for a BBQ. At any point my wife may vax my children without my consent while I work and there isn't anything I can do to stop it. She would be doing what she wholly believes is best for them. If the monkey pox scare takes off, she may go get that vax.

Everyday is agony without trust.

Many anons are at peace with their current situation, we've fallen as far as we have to fall, but others of us are balancing on a sliding razor and can't hold out much longer.

Rip the band-aid off and shove the red pill suppository up every remaining sheep's ass. Hard. It's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
Keep on planting the seeds for the sake of your family! Maybe a seed or two will begin to sprout! A few have finally grown in my family so it IS POSSIBLE. Don't give up no matter what they think or say about you. You're doing it to save them!👊🙏💦🦋
02:58 PM - May 26, 2022
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CaBalls in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
26 May, 06:23
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Thank you, Kicker.

Their minds do seem like concrete. There is no curiosity. None.

Extremely intelligent Ivy league PhD's, that whole side of the family. 8-10 years of indoctrination and the inflated egos that come with it is pretty hard to overcome. I'm blue collar and 'married up' so to speak. Her family hasn't been much impressed with me so far.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
26 May, 07:24
In response Water Mark to his Publication
So sorry you are faced with true-stubborn brainwashed MSM believers. And pretty sure you've tried just about everything by now to get through to them. Sounds like they need to see factual information that TV won't tell them. Anything factual info you can print and show your wife to possibly prevent her from getting your children vaccinated is top priority. I hope you're not having to deal with mask wearing too. Must be a tough situation all around. Hang in there, Patriot. 👊 Soon they will realize you've been right all along! And completely agree with "ripping the band-aid off and shoving the red-pill suppository..." Sad there are still so many sheep still asleep even after all the old senile fake resident has done since he was illegally planted.🙄

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
26 May, 05:41
I am trying a lot myself but trying to plant seeds in concrete has not been a very fruitful endeavor.

I am trying a lot myself but trying to plant seeds in concrete has not been a very fruitful endeavor.

Water Mark @Watermark
26 May, 06:18
In response Digital Soldier in Tennessee to his Publication
Even if you water them, they still don't grow.