Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 May, 12:54
Dear Jesus in heaven I just cannot take anymore. Please strengthen me GOD. Every time I get off the phone with my mom I literally have so much anxiety. My mom and sister both jabbed are together. She's visiting from out of state. She wants me to pick something up from her house but told me I would have to wear a mask to protect my little great niece that I have not been able to meet yet and she's going on 2!!!! The reason is to protect my little niece's health. That's why they want me to wear a mask. Honestly the two of them pose more danger to me! I have been rejected asking to take my mom out for lunch on special occasions and we no longer are a part of family holidays and celebrations. I know many of you are feeling the same pain. Today I am at my limit. My treasure was ALWAYS my family and large extended family and it's all gone. This really hurts my heart and soul. Why is this allowed to continue? How much more do we have to endure?It's so painful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carmina Smith @gamma1
Sending you prayers, it is such a hard thing 🙏
01:01 PM - May 26, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by gamma1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carmina Smith, click on at the bottom under it