and needs a name.
Any ideas?
12:01 PM - May 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
27 May, 05:17
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Blue Eyes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlilaly Four @charlylaly
26 May, 09:38
Ursula

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
26 May, 09:19
what about Kahlua?

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
26 May, 09:16
She's beautiful! 😍

She's beautiful! 😍

She's beautiful! 😍

The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
26 May, 09:10
Chloe!

LQve Trump @LoveTump
26 May, 05:13
Just thought of Tessi, the female version of Tesla? 🤔

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
26 May, 03:20
Turnip... turnnup
I like watching bunnies noses turn up as they nibble.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
26 May, 02:37
Nala.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
26 May, 02:38
In response Gram Cracker to her Publication
Simba's mom from Lion King!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 May, 02:26

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
26 May, 02:19
Frederique ...

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
26 May, 02:15
Blue or Sky 🥰

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 May, 02:15
aw too cute skimmy for a name i just bought 1 too like i needed it it has a nice cage in the living room smh raising baby chicks in the den my sweetheart watches tv with cackling hens and a German Sheppard who lays for hrs squeaking her toy i bought her and getting upset when it goes under the furniture i get this look when i go down in there to talk to him his face is priceless 😂

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
26 May, 02:14
Snufflefluff

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
26 May, 02:14
Something simple but sweet....Lucy

LQve Trump @LoveTump
26 May, 05:06
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
My last lionhead I got from my son was white with blue eyes. Breeder triple checked that it's a girl. I named her Lucy!

Lucy ended up being a boy....lol
Looked down while holding it and there "it" was. "It" was out 🤣

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
26 May, 02:12
Indigo💙🦋

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
26 May, 02:09
Tiffany

LQve Trump @LoveTump
26 May, 05:07
In response Diane Miller to her Publication
My daughter would like this, that's her name😁

Anne Kats @anneanon1
26 May, 02:09
spirit 🕊💖

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
26 May, 02:08
CALL HER WHAT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
26 May, 01:28
COBALT ~ Her eyes are such a beautiful blue color! 👁️🐰

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

LQve Trump @LoveTump
26 May, 12:42
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
🙂 thought of Blue because of her eyes

Bee Bee @BxAx17
26 May, 12:04
Sky💙

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
26 May, 12:02
QT 💗

LQve Trump @LoveTump
26 May, 12:43
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
I had Q something go through m thoughts. Love this