Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
05 July, 01:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
the illusion of power is the greatest defect of the ego. it keeps us thinking we have made bad choices, we could have made better decisions.

if there is a God, then there is a plan. all i have to do is be in “the will” while moving through the plan. the will of God is simply to accept the plan and love regardlees of how I think the plan is going. one day at a time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 July, 02:25
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
See I think that is part of the human 'process' - learning and growing, leveling up if you will :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Cat @divinelylisa
26 May, 11:36
❤️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
26 May, 11:32

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 May, 11:27

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 May, 06:34
VK Influencer.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 May, 07:27
think he’ll notice? :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 May, 07:32
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
he sees everything, so yes...
question is - will he acknowledge? :)

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
25 May, 07:28
Covering all platforms!👏🏻
#WeAreTheNewsNow

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
25 May, 07:37
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
🥰Omgeee🥰 I ❤️ dis! I use Nice / Noice all the time & Nice is actually my last name 😎🥰