Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 May, 12:02
Not Planet. Reflection on Firmament.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
Rainbows reflecting off of the firmament
01:53 PM - May 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 May, 01:20
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Now it's my turn to check on you, BayQD! Hahaha! Hadn't seen your posts in a couple days, so I looked for one to send a message! God bless you and your loved ones! I think we just haven't been on here at the same time. Have a great Memorial Day weekend -- and a Trump rally this Saturday too! :) Yay!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
28 May, 06:56
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣❤ Thank you Sam everything is going okay for, but yes I have been busier than usual as of late. Also I've been sluggish lately too lol. Still keeping up with everything going on though!

Really appreciate the blessing and sending them back to you and yours 🙏🏼 Have a great Memorial Weekend and I should be back in action within the week!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 May, 05:49
Bay, I have some from my backyard to show exactly that! They are from last Summer!🙏🏼🥰

Bay 17d @Bay17d
25 May, 07:32
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Spectacular and a perfect example of the mirrored reflection Beverly! Haven't seen any rainbows where I am lately, will have to keep my eyes open for one.

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
25 May, 04:57
Where I live

Bay 17d @Bay17d
25 May, 05:07
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
That's beautiful thank you for sharing!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 May, 02:32
Hi Bay.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
25 May, 02:35
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Hey Hyssop! Thank you 🙏🏼