Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Are you guys enjoying the movie? ๐Ÿฟ
12:22 PM - May 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
25 May, 01:27
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
No. Yesterday's events in Texas make it very ugly. I've learned quite awhile ago that the forces we're fighting against have no morals and they aim their darts at the places in us they know will do the most damage. They are relentless too. If we're winning, it sure doesn't feel like it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 May, 04:51
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
We are watching a movie play out so that "normal" "sleeping" sheep are slowly wakened. Some are not warriors built to handle the realities.They need the slow roll red pill. Keep the faith๐Ÿ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
25 May, 12:33
It is a nail bitter for sure.... Still don't know what the end looks like and I don't know how many of us will still be here to see it unfortunately.

25 May, 12:49
In response All Right to his Publication
I think a lot of us will still be here ๐Ÿ˜Š

KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
25 May, 12:30

Selah 321 @Selah
25 May, 12:39
In response KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… to her Publication
โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

25 May, 12:48
In response KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… to her Publication
The movie is 3D ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Tam Felix @Freedomseeker
25 May, 12:23
Not anymore, way too long, too much financial destruction and justice still hasn't been served. I am ready for the credits to run.

25 May, 12:26
In response Tam Felix to her Publication
Awwww we all are ready for the credits for sure! Being awake is a blessing and a curse. I try to find the blessings in it. It has grown my faith tremendously๐Ÿ‘Š I remind myself a lot that many aren't blessed like we are. We have each other, they have fear and panic.