JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 May, 09:23
Dave at X22 Report has provided a very important service. This is Episode Number 2782B, LOL. He talks here about the incoming scare event, Durham, World Economic Forum, current Q Deltas, and more. I haven't brought up Dave in a long while but he deserves mention.

#FamiliaIsEverything

https://youtu.be/yRha-G-er...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
EASY AS FUCK.
IF "BIDEN REGIME" ALLOW WHO TOOK CONTROL OVER USA, THEN OBVIOUSLY TRUMP AS CHIEF OF USA ARMY IS COMPLICIT AND ITS GAME OVER.

IF DONALD ALLOW THAT, THAT MEANS, THAT IN THIS TIME-LINE HE BECOME PART OF CABAL AND Q IS FARCE LARP
09:31 AM - May 25, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 May, 10:54
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I'm afraid it's not that simple. Trump was not the Commander In Chief as long as you think he was. When he said that he was giving "the power back to the people" it became a White Hat military operation. You don't want to question the sincerity or honorable intentions of DJT. Trust me. They see EVERYTHING, including this exchange. Just sayin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 May, 11:42
EVERYTHING ...FOR ... ALWAYS.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
25 May, 11:52
I am trusting GOD and I am trusting the plan, and if all are lies then still going to trust GOD when they are killing me, what else do I have but faith!

Tam Felix @Freedomseeker
25 May, 09:42
Yep that is what I am sitting back and waiting on.

Tam Felix @Freedomseeker
25 May, 09:42
Yep that is what I am sitting back and waiting on.