Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 May, 12:58
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Something about this smells fishy. Seems to be a regular playbook exercise. Too many shrieking gun control, using the same words etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacee Barton @sdb1972
25 May, 09:13
also I don’t know how you can just walk into an elementary school? The schools where I live you have to go in one door and then be buzzed into the school so who let him in?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
25 May, 05:27
yes. and the teacher looks very familiar. i know I have seen her before in an “incident”… 🧐

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 May, 05:32
In response Kathy Mehal to her Publication
teacher? who does she look like?

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
25 May, 05:10
There is also a father looking for his daughter. she's not at the morgue and not at the hospital. He's still looking and no one can find her. Doesn't make sense