Light Warrior @VioletFlame
St Germain's Violet Flame Invocation

I am my I am presence and I am one with the I am presence of all humanity
As one voice, one breath, one heartbeat and one energy vibration of consciousness of pure divine love, I invoke the most intensified frequencies of the violet flame that cosmic law will allow.

Beloved St Germain and your legion of Violet Flame Archangels, I ask that you blaze this violet flame with the power and might of a thousand suns, in, through and around every thought, feeling, word, action and belief that humanity has ever expressed, in any time frame or dimension, both known and unknown, that is reflecting anything less than our mother father God’s love and the oneness of all life.

Transmute this energy, cause, core , effect, record and memory back into its original perfection, and seal it in an invincible force-field of God’s comprehensive divine love.

I accept and know that this activity of life is being victoriously accomplished even as I call. And so
03:24 AM - May 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by VioletFlame in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Light Warrior, click on at the bottom under it